To Ensure a refund, credit, or exchange for another of the same price, please keep in mind these important points when returning an item:
Shortage, discrepancy or damage in a shipment must be reported within 2 business days. Please do not discard any boxes or wrapping supplies until the issue is resolved.
It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack, ship, and insure the contents of all returned packages using a traceable ground shipping method to the following address:
CA Medical Packaging
2947 Renfrew St, Vancouver, BC V5M 3K5
All returns must be authorized to be returned. To obtain a Return Authorization Number, email our return department email@example.com
Products must be:
- Returned within 30 days from shipping date
- In unused and received in sale-able condition.
- Shipping charges are refunded only when the product was incorrectly shipped or defective upon arrival.
- Write the RMA number on the outside of the box
- All authorized returned items are subject to a 15% restocking fee unless the item(s) was received damaged or defective or wrong item received.
- A refund will only be applied on the same credit card used at purchase.
- We will issue a refund within 24 hours of receiving and processing your return. It should appear on your statement within two billing periods.
Defective or Damaged Shipments
- The only way to be certain your package is not damaged is to fully unpack and examine the contents carefully before signing. Legally, by applying your signature, you are signing a document stating that you have inspected the item and it is in good condition.
- Many times, it is common practice by UPS to leave packages on your doorstep if no one is available for signature. Again, please inspect the package by fully unpacking and examining the contents. If you notice damage to the product during inspection, email our customer service department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shortage, discrepancy, or damage claims must be filed within 2 days after receipt. We will issue a RMA number if claim is made within the time frame stated.
Types of Return Request:
- Buyer changes mind: Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer returns item in an incomplete form: Restocking Fee, & Shipping Fee Applied
- Buyer refuses delivery: Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyers receives an incorrect item: No Restocking Fee Applied
- Buyer receives defective or damaged product and returns within 30 days: No Restocking Fee Applied
If you return products and have questions regarding your return status, you can email email@example.com 48 hours after processing the return to check the status. You will receive a response by email.